|Editorial ethics of the journal «ORGANIZER OF PRODUCTION»|
Editorial «ORGANIZER OF PRODUCTION» the work is guided by the generally accepted international scientific community norms of editorial and publishing ethics, ethics of scientific reviewing and authorship of scientific publications, as well as the requirements of Russian legislation and is based on the following fundamental documents:
• Code of ethics for scientific publications of non-Profit partnership ” Scientific publications ethics Committee»
• Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors – Committee on Publication Ethics
• Declaration of the Association of scientific editors and publishers ” Ethical principles of scientific publications”
• norms of Chapter 70 “Copyright” of the Civil code of the Russian Federation
In its activities, the editorial Board is responsible for the publication of copyright works, which imposes the need to follow the following fundamental principles:
• When deciding on the publication of the editorial Board of the scientific journal is guided by the reliability of the data and the scientific significance of the work.
• Editors should evaluate the intellectual content of manuscripts regardless of race, sex, religion, origin, nationality, social status or political preferences of the authors.
• Unpublished data obtained from manuscripts submitted for consideration should not be used for personal purposes or transferred to third parties without the written consent of the author. Information or ideas obtained while editing and related to possible benefits must be kept confidential and may not be used for personal gain.
• The editors should not allow the publication of information, if there are sufficient grounds to believe that it is plagiarism.
• The editors should not leave unanswered claims relating to the reviewed manuscripts or published materials, as well as to take all necessary measures to restore violated rights when identifying a conflict situation.
Reviewer carries out scientific examination of author’s materials, as a result of which its actions should be impartial, consisting in the implementation of the following principles:
• The manuscript received for review must be treated as a confidential document, which can not be transferred for review or discussion to third parties without the authority of the editors.
• The reviewer is obliged to give an objective and reasoned assessment of the results of the study. Personal criticism of the author is unacceptable.
• Unpublished data obtained from submitted manuscripts should not be used by the reviewer for personal purposes.
• A reviewer who does not, in his opinion, have sufficient qualifications to evaluate the manuscript, or may not be objective, for example, in the case of a conflict of interest with the author or the organization, should inform the editor with a request to exclude him from the process of reviewing this manuscript.
The principles that should guide author scientific publication
• The authors of the article should provide reliable results of the conducted research. Fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements are unacceptable.
• The authors should ensure that the results of the research presented in the submitted manuscript are completely original. Borrowed fragments or statements must be furnished with the obligatory indication of the author and source. Excessive borrowing, as well as plagiarism in any form, including unformatted citations, paraphrasing or attribution of rights to the results of other people’s research, are unethical and unacceptable. The originality of the text should be at least 80 %.
• It is necessary to recognize the contribution of all persons who in one way or another influenced the course of the study, in particular, the article should contain references to the works that were important in the study.
• Authors should not submit to the journal a manuscript that has been submitted to another journal and is under review, as well as an article already published in another journal.
• Co-authors of the article should be listed all persons who have made a significant contribution to the study. Among co-authors it is inadmissible to indicate persons who did not participate in the study.
• If the author finds significant errors or inaccuracies in the article at the stage of its consideration or after its publication, he must notify the editorial Board as soon as possible.
The journal reserves the right to reject any manuscript submitted for publication that does not comply with the above principles.