for submission, peer-reviewing and publication of scientific articles in the journal
«Organizer of Production»
|1. SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES|
The journal «Organizer of Production» publishes only the original, previously unpublished articles in Russian, in compliance with editorial requirements.
The authors are responsible for credibility of the submitted data, as well as for the absence of data, not intended for general publication, and the accuracy of cited references. If necessary, the authors submit the expert report on the possibility of open publication of the article by the institution at which the work has been performed.
The journal does not publish the materials containing the elements of plagiarism or unauthorized use of objects, which are someone else’s intellectual property. The texts containing more than 10 % of borrowing are not allowed to be published in the journal. The articles, submitted to the editorial office, are subject to input control revealing the presence and the amount of borrowing by means of the system Antiplagiat.ru.
The authors send the original article with annexes and the author’s note by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post letter to the address: 394066, Voronezh, st. 20th Anniversary of October, 84, Building I, room 1423.
The Editorial Board notifies the authors of the reception of articles, subject to publication in the journal «Оrganizer of Production». It also reserves the right to reject the article before its peer-reviewing, in case of evident irrelevance to the subject-matter of the journal.
Apart from e-version agreed upon in the review process, the authors must send the identical hardcopy, signed by all of them, to the address of the journal’s editorial office: 394066, Voronezh, st. 20th Anniversary of October, 84, Building I, room 1423.
|2. THE RULES FOR ARTICLE PUBLICATION|
The Editorial Board accepts the articles of not more than 12 pages, or 20 000 characters (with no spaces).
The mandatory elements of article presentation are:
– The e-version of the article, sent by e-mail;
– The note containing the information about the authors (annex);
– The annotation, submitted in Russian and English;
– The key words in Russian and English;
– The title of the article, last name and initials of the author in Russian and English;
– The list of references.
The references contained in the journal must be dual, i.e. in Russian and English (under the same number). For example:
THE LIST OF REFERENCES (EXAMPLE)
1. Катилова, Н. В. Практика ключевых индикаторов для операционных рисков / Н. В. Катилова, С. Энгел // Управление финансовыми рисками. – 2006. – № 2. – С. 190-204.
2. Кунин, В. А. Превентивное управление рисками промышленного предпринимательства: дис. …доктора экономических наук / В. А. Кунин. – СПб., 2011.
3. Мандрыкин, А. В. Управление производственными рисками в интегрированной организационно-производственной системе / А. В. Мандрыкин // Организатор производства. – 2009. – № 3 (42). – C. 63-68.
4. Сбитнева, А. Н. Управление производственными рисками промышленного предприятия / А. Н. Сбитнева // Вестник Рыбинской государственной авиационной технологической академии им. П.А. Соловьева. – 2012. – № 2 (23). – С. 233-239.
5. Титович, А. А. Менеджмент риска и страхования: учеб. пособие / А. А. Титович. – Минск: Высш. шк., 2008. – 271 с.
1. Katilova N.V., Engel S. Praktika klyuchevyh indikatorov dlya operatsionnykh riskov [The practice of key indicators for operational risks]. Upravlenie finansovymi riskami [Financial risk management], 2006, № 2, pp. 190-204.
2. Kunin V.A. Preventivnoe upravlenie riskami promyshlennogo predprinimatel’stva: dis. …doktora ekonomicheskih nauk [The preventive management of industrial entrepreneurship risks: PhD thesis (Economics)]. St.Petersburg, 2011.
3. Mandrykin A.V. Upravlenie proizvodstvennymi riskami v integrirovannoy organizatsionno-proizvodstvennoy sisteme [Production risk management in an integrated organizational and production system]. Organizator Proizvodstva [Organizer of Production], 2009, № 3 (42), pp. 63-68.
4. Sbitneva A.N. Upravlenie proizvodstvennymi riskami promyshlennogo predpriyatiya [Production risk management of an industrial enterprise]. Vestnik Rybinskoy gosudarstvennoy aviatsionnoy tekhnologicheskoy akademii im. P.A. Solovieva [The Bulletin of Rybinsk State Aviation Technological Academy named after P.A.Soloviev], 2012, № 2 (23), pp. 233-239.
5. Titovich A.A. Menedzhment riska i strakhovaniya: uchebnoe posobie [Risk and insurance management: training manual]. Мinsk: Vyschaya Shkola, 2008. 271 p.
The Editorial Board does not accept:
• The photocopies of articles, handwritten and typewritten copies;
• The articles without annotations;
• The articles without lists of references;
• The articles without key words.
The articles submitted to the editorial office are subject to mandatory peer-review, in compliance with «Regulations on the procedure of peer-reviewing of articles in the journal «Оrganizer of production».
According to the results of peer-review, the article is accepted for publication, sent back for revision or rejected. The article review is provided to the author.
The date of article submission is the date when the final version of the article is accepted by the editorial office. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make editorial corrections in the text, not distorting the content of the article (i.e. literary technical editing).
The authors of articles are not entitled to any fees. The publication of articles by postgraduates is free of charge.
|3. THE REQUIREMENTS FOR E-VERSIONS OF ARTICLES|
The text must be typed in Russian using a PC (Microsoft Word, Times New Roman font, size 12, white paper, single-spaced, the beginning of the paragraph indented by 0.75 cm. The new lines of paragraphs must be indented (no spaces or tabulations are allowed). The page setup is as follows:
top margin – 3 cm;
bottom margin – 3 cm;
right margin – 2 cm;
left margin – 2 cm.
The necessary elements of meaning must be highlighted in bold or italics, but not in colour, as it will disappear during the layout. Do not make frames (text boxes) since it can cause the inner text to shift after their removal.
Tables must be composed of Word table cells. Make sure that each item of the table corresponds to its own cell (do not use paragraph symbols for semantic breakdown of lines). The alignment of text and numbers within the cells must be done by standard means, without using spaces, paragraphs or additional empty lines. Do not use highlighting as the colour will disappear during layout.
Charts and drawings. If possible, avoid drawing charts using Word, since their preparation for layout requires further substantial work. Use Excel (the file must necessarily contain the numerical data related to the drawing), or CorelDraw (do not convert the text into outlines since it is always edited; do not import files, created in graphic formats into a *.cdr file; do not export *.cdr files into other formats). Drawings and charts created by using Word, must be grouped within a single object, otherwise, the elements may change their position at the slightest shift of page margins, inherent in working with documents. The articles must not contain graphics, which are scanned, exported or borrowed from the Internet. Do not insert them into Word documents. In most cases, such materials are unsuitable for printing.
The number of tables, charts and drawings within an article must not exceed 3 units. The links to them must be contained in the text. The tables, charts and drawings must have names, inscribed above, and each drawing must have a caption. Formulas must be printed by Microsoft Equation formula processor.
The annotation (abstract) of an article must be:
– informative (not containing broad terms);
– meaningful (reflecting the content of the article and research results);
– structured (following the logic according to which the research results are described in the article);
– concise (within 120 – 250 words).
The annotation demonstrates the content of an article and its novelty, as compared with other scientific publications. It must reflect the basic and valuable stages, objects and conclusions of the research, as viewed by the author. The information contained in the title of the article must not repeat itself in the annotation text. Avoid using redundant introductory phrases (like “The author of the article considers…”). The annotation text must contain the meaningful words borrowed from the bulk of the article. The annotation is positioned below the information about the manuscript author.
Key words are selected from the bulk of the material (except editorials, reports, abstracts, scientific messages or letters addressed to editors), and positioned as a separate line, below the annotation. Key words must be given in the nominative case.
List of references. The bibliography of the article must be presented by bibliographical references and lists, located at the end of the material (the list of references is composed in the alphabetical order). The author is responsible for credibility of the data and the accuracy of citations and references to official documents and other sources. The foreign spelling of words (except references) must be given in brackets.
4. REGULATIONS on the procedure of peer-reviewing of articles in the journal «Оrganizer of production»
• All scientific articles submitted to the editorial office of the journal «Оrganizer of production» (hereinafter referred to as the Journal), are subject to mandatory peer-reviewing. Edition carries out reviewing of all materials arriving in magazine corresponding to subjects of Magazine, for the purpose of their expert estimation.
• The Editor-in-Chief determines if the article complies with the subject-matter of the journal and the layout requirements, and sends the article to the expert for peer-reviewing.
• The reviewers involved in reviewing of materials, arriving in Magazine, are recognised experts in subjects of reviewed materials and have publications on subjects of reviewed articles within last three years.
• The reviews are discussed by the Editorial Board and serve as a ground for acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
• In each individual case, the deadlines for peer-reviewing are specified by the Executive Secretary of the Journal, taking into account the creation of conditions for the quickest possible publication of articles. The review must include the following items:
– the relevance of the article content to the problem stated in the title;
– the importance of the problem;
– the scientific novelty of concepts, contained in the article;
– the theoretical and practical importance of the research results;
– the thoroughness in the study of literary sources (list of references);
– the expedience for inserting tables and illustrative materials in the article, and their relevance to the stated problem;
– the quality of the article layout (style, terminology, formulations);
– the strong points of the article;
– the weak points of the article, along with recommendations for correcting the mistakes and inaccuracies made by the author.
• The final part of the review must contain the substantiated conclusions on the article as a whole; the recommendation on desirability of its publication, in view of correcting the noted shortcomings, or the well-grounded justification for denial of publication.
• The review is presented both in the printed form and on the electronic media. It must be signed by the peer-reviewer and sealed by the institution where he works.
• Edition directs to authors of the presented materials a copy of the review or a reasoned refusal. If the review contains recommendations concerning revision and finalization of the article, the text of the review is sent to the author with the proposal to consider these recommendations in finalizing the article, or to provide the reasons for their refutation (complete or partial). The article, finalized or revised by the author, is resubmitted for peer-reviewing.
• The article, not recommended for publication by a peer-reviewer, can not be accepted for re-examination. The text of the negative review is sent to the author by e-mail, fax or regular mail.
• As from a month after submission of the article to the editorial office, the Editorial Board notifies the author of the results of peer-reviewing and the timing of article publication.
• The review is stored in edition within 5 years.
• Magazine edition directs a copy of reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation at receipt in edition of corresponding inquiry.
Last name ______________________
First name _____________________
Academic degree ________________
Academic title _________________
Title of the article ___________
The author confirms that the article does not contain any prohibited or publicly released data.
Note: If the article is authored by several people, each of them submits a separate author’s note.