|REGULATIONS on the procedure of peer-reviewing of articles in the journal «Оrganizer of production»|
• All scientific articles submitted to the editorial office of the journal «Оrganizer of production» (hereinafter referred to as the Journal), are subject to mandatory peer-reviewing. Edition carries out reviewing of all materials arriving in magazine corresponding to subjects of Magazine, for the purpose of their expert estimation.
• The Editor-in-Chief determines if the article complies with the subject-matter of the journal and the layout requirements, and sends the article to the expert for peer-reviewing.
• The reviewers involved in reviewing of materials, arriving in Magazine, are recognised experts in subjects of reviewed materials and have publications on subjects of reviewed articles within last three years.
• The reviews are discussed by the Editorial Board and serve as a ground for acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
• In each individual case, the deadlines for peer-reviewing are specified by the Executive Secretary of the Journal, taking into account the creation of conditions for the quickest possible publication of articles. The review must include the following items:
– the relevance of the article content to the problem stated in the title;
– the importance of the problem;
– the scientific novelty of concepts, contained in the article;
– the theoretical and practical importance of the research results;
– the thoroughness in the study of literary sources (list of references);
– the expedience for inserting tables and illustrative materials in the article, and their relevance to the stated problem;
– the quality of the article layout (style, terminology, formulations);
– the strong points of the article;
– the weak points of the article, along with recommendations for correcting the mistakes and inaccuracies made by the author.
• The final part of the review must contain the substantiated conclusions on the article as a whole; the recommendation on desirability of its publication, in view of correcting the noted shortcomings, or the well-grounded justification for denial of publication.
• The review is presented both in the printed form and on the electronic media. It must be signed by the peer-reviewer and sealed by the institution where he works.
• Edition directs to authors of the presented materials a copy of the review or a reasoned refusal. If the review contains recommendations concerning revision and finalization of the article, the text of the review is sent to the author with the proposal to consider these recommendations in finalizing the article, or to provide the reasons for their refutation (complete or partial). The article, finalized or revised by the author, is resubmitted for peer-reviewing.
• The article, not recommended for publication by a peer-reviewer, can not be accepted for re-examination. The text of the negative review is sent to the author by e-mail, fax or regular mail.
• As from a month after submission of the article to the editorial office, the Editorial Board notifies the author of the results of peer-reviewing and the timing of article publication.
• The review is stored in edition within 5 years.
• Magazine edition directs a copy of reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation at receipt in edition of corresponding inquiry.